The EINSTEIN 400 is a super low profile, compact rechargeable headtorch featuring two independently controlled light sources; a bright spotlight capable of outputting a whopping 400 lumen turbo mode, and a wide beamed C.O.B floodlight with red lighting features.
Easily rechargeable with the included USB charging cable, and LED charging indicator will let you know when its’ ready.
DUAL LIGHT SOURCES
Featuring high power spotlight and floodlight beams to illuminate any area.
RED C.O.B LED CHIP
Einstein 400 features a bright red LED C.O.B chip perfect for distress signalling.
4 LIGHT MODES + TURBO MODE
- TURBO (400 lumens) - 45 seconds / 133 meters • High (250 lumens) - 1 hour / 104 meters
- Low (50 lumens) - 1.5 hours / 52 meters
- C.O.B High (100 lumens) - 1.5 hours
- C.O.B Red (15 lumens) - 8 hours
- USB Rechargeable
- Anodised aircraft-grade aluminium & ABS construction; water and impact-resistant
- Detachable & adjustable headstrap
- Adjustable tilt angle design
- Reflective headstrap
Top-positioned ON/OFF button with charging indicator
Micro USB to USB charging cable
Powered by rechargeable battery (included) (Recharge time: 2 hours)
- Weight: 53g (inc. strap)
- (L) 65mm x (W) 28mm x (H) 32mm
- (L) 120 x (W) 30 x (H) 195mm