The new extreme paves the way for battery and solar combination chargers.
Underneath the tough, rugged, waterproof casing of the extreme unit lies a massive 12,000mAh lithium battery - providing a hefty amount of power for users when they need it most.
Unlike most portable chargers, the extreme features both a 12V DC output - suitable for charging bigger devices such as SLR cameras and tablets, a 5V 2A USB output for smaller devices such as smartphones and GPS systems PLUS a bi-directional USB-C socket - meaning you can charge the very latest devices utilising USB-C charging.
These charging options make the extreme a front-runner in portable power technology and capability and give users the freedom to roam wild.
The kit includes a 5 watt solar panel which outputs 5V 1A via USB and opens to 210 degrees - perfect for fitting to a back pack or tent. The solar panel features MPPT technology which gives optimum charging in low light conditions and will not stop charging should a cloud pass over the panels.
Housed in a rugged, water resistant casing designed to withstand knocks and spills, the extreme is an essential item in your kit bag.
- 12000mAh battery with 5V USB and 12V DC outputs
- 5 watt solar panel with USB 5V 1 A output
- Extreme battery includes bi-directional USB-C socket
- Extreme battery is waterproof & dustproof to IP65 rating
- Solar panel opens to 210° angle
- Includes Velcro strap to attach to tents, backpacks, etc
- Rugged outer casing made from hard-wearing materials
- Lightweight and compact kit
- Extreme battery capable of charging 2 devices simultaneously via the 5V USB and 12V DC sockets
- USB cables and female 12V in-car charging socket included
- Charges most 5V and 12V electronic devices
- Box is made from recyclable materials
- Solar Kits